Earn 150k as Dodge Chief Donut Maker, Apply until February 28
Aspiring chief donut makers have until Feb. 28 to submit their video entries for the position. Dodge began taking applications Jan. 20, 2022, with a deadline of Feb. 28, 2022. Applicants need to show, in a short video (maximum length of two minutes), that they embody the spirit of the founding Dodge Brothers. Aspiring donut makers can apply online and view all the rules and regulations.
The brand has already received more than 135,000 entries to date and nearly 1.3 million site views on the chief donut maker landing page. The Brotherhood of Muscle clearly has a taste for donuts. View video footage of some submissions.
The chief donut maker will be a Dodge ambassador, decked out in Dodge gear, driving a Dodge SRT Hellcat, rubbing shoulders with celebs at epic auto events and leveling up at Radford Racing School while making a mouthwatering $150,000 paycheck – and they don’t even have to quit their day job.
Dodge has enlisted champion wrestler Bill Goldberg to oversee a competition between the top 10 finalists that will put their talents to the test. Contestants will be thrown into wild, hot-seat scenarios, including racing a Dodge horsepower heavyweight (with a professional driver on a closed track). This series of eliminations will then be aired like a reality TV show with the final episode revealing Dodge’s new chief donut maker this spring.
- Submission videos to be reviewed and evaluated by a Dodge panel that includes champion wrestler Bill Goldberg
- Aspiring donut makers can go to DodgeGarage.com now to apply
- Ten finalists will ultimately compete for the chief donut maker title through a series of elimination rounds, ultimately whittling the candidates down to the final two; more details to be announced in weeks to come
- Chief donut maker position will be officially announced this spring
- Chief donut maker is part of the brand’s Never Lift plan, which provides a 24-month road map to Dodge’s performance future
- Earn 150k as Dodge Chief Donut Maker, Apply until February 28
- Is a Dodge RAM EV coming?
- Dodge CEO : “The V8-era is coming to an end”
- Dodge will pay you $150,000 to drive a Hellcat for a year
- Dodge Launching Electric Muscle Car by 2024